Stillwater Valley Catering
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- How do I request a quote? If you have questions or concerns or would like to place an order, you can complete the Contact Us form, Wedding Request Form or Rentals Form to receive a personalized quote for your event. We prefer to meet in person/video chat for wedding planning. You can also call (937) 308-1386 to schedule an appointment or get a quote.
- Are you able to provide wine and beer? We do not offer alcohol. However, we do provide licensed and certified bartenders to provide outstanding service for your guests.
- Do you have preferred venues? We will cater at any location that allows outside caterers. Click on our Venues page to see a current list.
- How far in advance do I need to need to place my order? For delivery orders, we request a minimum of 48 hours notice. We will do our best to accommodate all requests; however, we do require advanced notice in order to accommodate all requests. For staffed events, we request that a minimum (1) week notice.
- Do you provide tables and chairs, and linens? Yes we can provide white linens and a variety of napkin colors. We carry tables and chairs for a small party up to 50 guests. Catering can provide everything needed to make your event a success including staff, chefs, bartenders, rentals and more. Check our Rentals page for rental items and prices.
- What are your delivery hours? Our standard delivery hours are between 8am and 5pm. We will deliver outside of those hours; however, there will be an additional delivery charge.
- What is your delivery fee? A fee of $25 will be assessed for deliveries to locations within 25 miles of our Kitchen. For deliveries over 25 miles from our kitchen the fee is $50. In addition, we charge a $0.56 per mile fuel fee on all delivery orders totaling less than $500.
- Is there an order minimum for delivery? A minimum $200 food order is requested for delivery (delivery fee not included).What is your cancellation policy? We require 48 hours notice for all cancellations of delivery orders. To cancel an event order, we require a minimum of 5 days notice prior to event date. All cancellations must be accepted via telephone at (937) 308-1386. Wedding cancellations are set forth in the contract.
- What are my payment options? We gladly accept personal and corporate checks. Cash is also accepted.
- Do you do tastings? We offer tastings for wedding clients only. We will prepare food for four guests, more guests may be added for an additional charge. Tasting charges are based on the menu selection.
- Do you offer gluten free or vegetarian options? Yes. We can accommodate most dietary needs. Please note: Our facility is not gluten or nut free.
- Can you create custom menus? Yes. All of our menus are customizable according your specific needs. We can even do items not on our menu with an additional 1-3 days advanced notice.
- Can I order sandwich trays or other party trays for pick-up? Party and sandwich trays can be pick up at our local kitchen located at 100 N. Sunset Drive, Suite A, Piqua, Ohio 45356.
If you have additional questions please contact us at (937) 308-1386 us at [email protected]